From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FAQ on CMS decommissioning
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 03:08:23 GMT
A preliminary decision. Note the key word. Rightly, infra doesn't want to
have to maintain an ever growing array of overlapping or duplicate
services. If we are going to "deprecate" the CMS, then obviously the end
game is decommissioning. But again, that decision has not been made one way
or the other, nor is it going to be made solely by the contractors, or the
infra team alone, etc. That's why infra presented the RFC in the first
place.

A.