From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: What are the specific concerns with a REST API on top of EZMLM?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:20:10 GMT

> On Mar 16, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.com> wrote:
>
> Alan, Joe —
>
> There is no plan, yet, as to what exactly will happen = but we are indeed working on
the mail platform - in the same vein we are with everything else - getting it onto a supported
platform, in puppet, and fully packaged up.

Do the changes involve a new software platform and/or infrastructure upgrade? I'm just wondering
what you guys think about the API I've proposed  and whether or not it's still relevant with
the new system you guys envision.

> We are also looking at what we can do to remove the SPOFs in the service, such is hermes
today.

> We have had initial conversations in the team calls, which we have weekly, and we have
agreed to do something - though as of right now we have nothing more than to introduce our
ideals into this mix.