From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Some suggestions about reporter.apache.org
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:40:26 GMT
Hi guys !

great tool ! Really helpful for those of use who are usually spending
time gathering all the provided information.

I have a couple of suggestion :
- the Incubator project gather a few tens of sub-projects, and the
associated info (ML, etc) are not ordered (we can obviously do a search
on the page, it's more a cosmetic change)
- for any project having sub-projects, it would be cool to have a
separate graph that shows the release. Currently, all the releases for
all the subprojects are exposed on one graph with the same color (have a
look at https://reporter.apache.org/#tab_directory)
- I'm wondering if a version of this page could be made public ? Is
there any reason we can't have an immutable page that we can post on the
project web-site ?

Many thanks, this is a great tool !