From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why are committers accounts never terminated?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:54:57 GMT
Le 12/03/15 23:45, Joseph Schaefer a écrit :
> Folks, cmon already.  If for any reason that you think the board will accept, you wish
to drop users from either the project committer role or the pmc role, vote and report and
have the chair make it so.  All of that data is managed in ldap by the ldap scripting tools
on people.apache.org for the chairs use and enjoyment.

> The is no need whatsoever to discuss this with an angle towards making infra do anything
nor to setting any sort of org wide standard.  Just ensure the board is agreeable and that
is sufficient.

In any case, I don't know why this discussion started at infra...

It belongs to members@, at best.