From Joseph Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Why are committers accounts never terminated?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:45:05 GMT
Folks, cmon already.  If for any reason that you think the board will accept, you wish to drop
users from either the project committer role or the pmc role, vote and report and have the
chair make it so.  All of that data is managed in ldap by the ldap scripting tools on people.apache.org
for the chairs use and enjoyment.

The is no need whatsoever to discuss this with an angle towards making infra do anything nor
to setting any sort of org wide standard.  Just ensure the board is agreeable and that is
sufficient.

Sent from my iPhone