From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject FAQ on CMS decommissioning
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:35:48 GMT
So the FAQ is out and it's public.  I'd like to open this thread for community feedback.
Note that this explicitly states the intention to decommission the service as it now stands,
which given that Baldr is 7+ years old, should the host fail the service will not be restored
in a timely fashion if ever. Timetables, though not expressed yet, need to factor that in.
CMS Decommissioning RFC - Frequently Asked Questions - Infrastructure - Apache Software Foundation

|   |
| CMS Decommissioning RFC - Frequently Asked Questions...Tools Attachments (0) Page History
Restrictions  |
|  |
| View on cwiki.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |