From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: The email search device
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:23:12 GMT
I’m trying to wrap a REST API around EZMLM on hermes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8006 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8006>

I think that there’s consensus that the idea of a REST API is a good idea but putting it
on hermes may not be the best location.

Would this REST API be of any help to your efforts?

Regards,
Alan