From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Brooklyn not in http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:31:57 GMT
On 20 January 2015 at 20:22, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> > On Jan 20, 2015, at 11:19 AM, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:

> >> there a reason why it shouldn’t?

> >> pages?

> >> Then what about all the other podlings that are on this page?
> >>

> > Documentation for podlings says you should update that file, so I did it
> > for corinthia even though we use git, and it worked nicely.
>
> What file are you speaking of?

this one
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template

Search for "bookkeeper=breed"

You need to add brooklyn after that line. Commit the file and the rest
happens automatically within 24 hours (people.a.o is updated with a cron
job).

rgds
jan i.