From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 'infrastructure-puppet' git repo has moved
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:19:12 GMT
On 07/01/15 09:07, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Would any of these changes explain why our (Jena) polling Jenkins jobs
> don't get triggered by git pushes, and the nightly timed build complains:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Jena_Development_Deploy/825/
>
> """
> FATAL: Failed to fetch from git://git.apache.org/jena.git
> """
>
> We use git://git.apache.org/jena.git
> Should that be git-wip-us.apache.org?
>
>      Andy

Not so simple.

Using
git://git-wip-us.apache.org/jena.git does not work in a Jenkins job

"""
Failed to connect to repository : Command "git ls-remote -h
git://git-wip-us.apache.org/jena.git HEAD" returned status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: fatal: unable to connect to git-wip-us.apache.org:
git-wip-us.apache.org[0: 140.211.11.121]: errno=Connection timed out
"""

in the Jenkins job configure page.

And when I copied from the front page of git.apache.org:

git clone git://git.apache.org/jena.git
==>
Cloning into 'git.apache.org'...
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

	Andy