From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn not in http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:56:37 GMT

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 2:53 PM, Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>> The harmonization effort is exactly what I’m trying to do and I want to help.
Is someone working on this?  If not can I take a crack at it in a similar manner as this podling
project?

> Sorry, what is 'this' exactly?  I haven't kept up with the thread TBH as it was going
past so quickly and quite honestly, I lost interest quickly.

Currently podling membership information is partially maintained in the Subversion authorization
file, thus making it incomplete.  PPMC membership is not captured at all.

I want to write up a proposal for putting the information into LDAP under its own OU.  I will
write up the plan, conversion scripts, LDIF files, update documentation, and coordinate w/
podlings and the Incubator to get it done.

Regards,
Alan