From Chris Lambertus <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rate limiting on git check-outs/commits
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 02:31:43 GMT

> On Nov 4, 2014, at 5:55 PM, Mike Patterson <mp72@excite.com> wrote:
>
> Hello infrastructure folks.  Occasionally we find that our office seems to get blocked
from connecting to "https://git-wip-us.apache.org/“

Hi Mike,

Could you please be more specific in terms of what your symptoms are and include any error
messages, screenshots, etc. related to getting “blocked” ? There are some anti-abuse systems
in place, but ordinary git traffic shouldn’t set them off. The IP address of your office
as well as your project name and the full git path would also be helpful.

Thanks,
-Chris