From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@googlemail.com>
Subject Error when unsubscribing from mailing lists
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:25:13 GMT
Hello,

Since I am longer actively involved in the Apache Flex project I
unsubscribed to all the mailing lists last week, but I still receive all
emails sent to the lists.

The mailing list in question are:
users@flex.apache.org
dev@flex.apache.org
commits@flex.apache.org

I did receive the goodbye confirmation emails when I unsubscribed and when
I sent a new unsubscribe email to double check if something had gone wrong,
I received email confirmation that I was no longer subscribed to any of the
mailing lists.

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks!

Regards,