From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: CI building pull requests, like Buildhive
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 08:07:48 GMT

Hi Andrew,

I've opened an issue for the mail approval [1].

We've noticed a more significant problem however-- the PR builds need to
do a full build I think, not an incremental build, because there will be
out-of-band changes.  (We're getting spurious failures.)  See [2].

 > Oh, and thanks for being a guinea pig. =)

We're delighted to be the subject in your animal testing!  Thanks.

Best
Alex

On 01/10/2014 23:31, Andrew Bayer wrote:
> Oh, and thanks for being a guinea pig. =)
>
> A.
>
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Andrew Bayer <andrew.bayer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fun - open an INFRA JIRA - we should hopefully be able to fiddle with that.
>>
>> A.
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Alex Heneveld
>> <alex.heneveld@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
>>> We've gotten a few PR build emails - seems to be working. Thanks Andrew.
>>>
>>> However unlike mere mortals' mails Jenkins seems to require moderator
>>> approval on every mail. So apologies in advance if your build failure or
>>> success gets held up in the post!
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Alex

=)