From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI building pull requests, like Buildhive
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:54:45 GMT
Hey, I've been looking for a guinea pig for exactly this! =)

We've got the Jenkins Enterprise plugins on builds.apache.org, which
includes the CloudBees GitHub pull request builder plugin. That's basically
the same thing as on BuildHive, and is in my opinion far preferable to the
open source GitHub PR builder plugin, which requires push acces to the repo
and is extremely chatty. The one we've got installed just listens for pull
requests, builds them, and comments on the pull request with the result.
I'd love to help Brooklyn get a job in place on builds.apache.org using it
- I'll need to get someone with admin rights to the Apache GH repos to add
the relevant hook to the Brooklyn repo, but once that's done, we can get
this going with you right away.

A.