From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Current status of a MacOS build bot
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:25:26 GMT
Hi Juergen:

Now that we have budget approved (as of Wednesday); we are purchasing
a Mac Mini Server for AOO to use as a build slave. We've discussed
bringing some Mac VMs online now that vSphere 5 and OSX licensing
permits that to run as a VM, but thats likely later in the year as it
requires a vSphere upgrade. The Mac Mini should get you up and running
relatively soon. More details once it arrives and OSUOSL brings it
online.

--David