From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current status of a MacOS build bot
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:26:55 GMT
On 25/08/2014 David Nalley wrote:
> The Mac Mini should get you up and running
> relatively soon. More details once it arrives and OSUOSL brings it
> online.

Thanks a lot, it's quite important for the project to avoid relying on
machines operated by individual developers.

Juergen, as for the Linux buildbot you can review
but I think it's safe to assume that it would be quite helpful for Infra
if someone from the project takes care of providing the VM image...

Regards,
   Andrea.