From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject errors trying to push to karaf git repo
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 00:53:16 GMT
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ping..

I'm attempting to push some changes to the karaf git repo, karaf-2.3.x
branch, and get the following:

jgoodyea@ubuntu1404:/x1/asf/git/karaf$ git push origin karaf-2.3.x

Username for 'https://git-wip-us.apache.org': jgoodyear

Password for 'https://jgoodyear@git-wip-us.apache.org':

error: src refspec karaf-2.3.x does not match any.

error: failed to push some refs to
'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf.git'

I've added, and committed my changes locally. The Karaf 2.3.x branch exists.

Any suggestions?

I'm hoping i'm doing something wrong, I've been able to push changes
for a long time. Note; Same errors happen regardless of machine i try
from.. something must have changed very recently.

Cheers,
Jamie