From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: I think my IP address is blocked
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 08:02:47 GMT
Guven that you are having issues with multipe services, it is not a
sigle IP ban as we do not yet issue site wide IP blocks.

It is far more likely that your account is locked for repeated failed
login attempts.

You can unlock your account by using the password reset tool.
https://id.apache.org

Alan D. Cabrera wrote on Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 08:53:14AM -0700:
>Whimsy will not let me log in.
>svn will not let me commit changes
>

>Regards,
>Alan
>
>On Jul 6, 2014, at 12:02 AM, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> For which service Alan?
>>
>> More detailed errors would certainly result in faster help ;)
>>
>> Also infra-dev is the wrong list for this.
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Tony
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone - Please excuse any brevity or typos.
>>

>>> On 6 Jul 2014, at 03:33, "Alan D. Cabrera" <adc@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually, it seems that I cannot log in via ldap.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

and I would also like to know what was the exact cause of me being blocked.

--
Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson