From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Y! DMARC solution preferences
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 23:42:02 GMT
On 2 June 2014 00:18, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This list strips text/html attachments for example, which would need to
> stop.

However, it does not _always_ seem to strip HTML multipart sections.
For example, message IDs

in this thread have HTML alternatives, whereas the first message in
the thread does not have an HTML alternative

Perhaps a bug in ezmlm?

The -x option does not affect all messages, as some people post in plain text.
So it's not always obvious.

It would also be useful to see the effect of not having the -f and -t options.
Do any lists use -f (subject prefixing)?
What about -t (trailers)?