From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Release Policy clarification inititiative
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 00:49:53 GMT
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Joe Schaefer
<joe_schaefer@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Great- otherwise I don't see any problems with the remainder of your draft.

Thanks for taking the time to review the draft, Joe.

> I hope our handling of this effort within infra remains brief and to the
> point, so we can get on with the needful already.

I'm happy to do the work of preparing and applying patches.

At the same time, I'm cognizant that for mature, heavily utilized works,
providing oversight is often more costly than development.

Marvin Humphrey