From Alan Cabrera <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Looking for an LDAP mod authz example
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:36:11 GMT

> On Jun 30, 2014, at 12:14 AM, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.com> wrote:

access to directories to only ASF committers and ASF members via LDAP?  Thanks!

>>> Alan, if this answers your question, please go ahead and Close https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7920
>>
>> IIUC, my VM does not have access to the LDAP server and so something needs to be
setup for the VM to access the LDAP server in the same manner as whimsy.

> Alan,
>
> Forgive my lack of complete understanding I have been away.
> What VM is this you speak of? Is this an ASF VM? Or one outside the ASF?

The ASF VM panopticon-vm.apache.org.

Please realize that I have two issues.  One is the above infra issue, INFRA-7920.  The other
is trying to get ldap based authentication set up on my laptop Apache httpd server.

Regards,
Alan