From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stratos in committers by projects page
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:58:37 GMT
Is there any action I need to take?

It seems remiss for this page to not list any of the Stratos
committers. I've been using this page as the definitive source of
committee/committer membership for years now.

Yep, I know there are files in SVN, but I can literally type
"committers by project" and hit I'm Feeling Lucky and I get this page.

Is there any way to maybe modify the page itself so that it's pulling
the authoritative committee/committer lists?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater