From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stratos in committers by projects page
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 10:49:01 GMT
On 14 April 2014 11:29, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> On 14 April 2014 12:18, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 14 April 2014 10:24, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Would you know why Stratos is empty here:
>>>
>>> https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#stratos
>>
>> Because asf-authorization says:
>>
>> stratos=
>>
>> (Or it did when I last checked)
>
> Is this expected? The other podling I mentor (MetaModel) has entries
> in this page.
>
> Is it something I should prod them to fix?

It looks like stratos is the only podling without any entries in the auth file.
I see they are using Git so SVN is only used for the website and that
is set up to allow all incubator users to modify.
So they won't have noticed the lack of entries as regards committing files.

I'm not sure what official Infra policy is on this.

If the policy is to ignore the entries for Git projects, then there
may be other scripts apart from people that need updating.