From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Code signing certificates
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:33:58 GMT
Hi,

As part of the Apache Sling project we plan on releasing a set of
Eclipse plug-ins to simplify development with the Sling framework.

Eclipse plug-ins which are not signed raise a warning to the user ,
see for instance [1] . Because of that I'd like to have the Sling
plugins signed. Which leads me to the question - are there any
services to offer code signing certificates to apache committers? I've
reviewed the services page [1], but found nothing related to this.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: http://www.cubrid.org/files/attach/images/49/559/189/cubrid-query-browser-eclipse-plugin-unsigned-warning.png
[2]: https://www.apache.org/dev/services.html