From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: Secure submission of sensitive data to committees/entities
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:02:14 GMT
On 4/23/14, 10:18 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> What do you think? Is this something you could imagine using (or imagine
> others could use), or is it simply a waste of space?

I think it's great.  It takes all of the hassle of trying to do something like
this off the submitter.  While I'm sure there are plenty of people that are
comfortable using PGP/GPG and choosing the right keys, there are far more that
are not.  If people aren't comfortable using it they're probably going to send
things just in plain text so I think this is a huge improvement.

I hope this moves forward.

Full disclosure: I started this whole thing by making the suggestion to Daniel
at ApacheCon.