From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: use of github
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:42:42 GMT
Hey Daan
Apache jclouds is the only project doing this so far that I am aware of,
their contribution workflow is documented here [1]. All Apache GitHub
mirrors have the wikis disabled by default, but GitHub does not offer the
ability to disable issues. You can close issues and pull requests using
this method [2] and once the mirror syncs it will pick up the comment and
close the given issue. All currently features of our GitHub integration is
listed here [3], contributions to this effort are always welcome. Happy to
answer any other questions you might have on out git setup here at the ASF

-Jake

[1]: https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/How%20to%20Contribute
[2]: https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages
[3]: