From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Github emails
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:35:06 GMT
On 02/25/2014 07:55 AM, Matei Zaharia wrote:
> This is probably a snafu because we had a GitHub hook that was sending messages to dev@spark.incubator.apache.org,
and that list was recently moved (or is in the process of being moved?) to dev@spark.apache.org.
Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do to change it on our end, but this was originally
set up by Daniel Gruno and Jake Farrel: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7276.

> Matei
>
> On Feb 24, 2014, at 10:46 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 24, 2014 10:43 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosmallm@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like the Apache Spark project is sending Github emails to the
>>> infrastructure-dev mailing list.  Can someone please fix this?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Om

No, it was because the incubator-spark repository did not exist anymore,
so our hook did not know where to send to.

On a related note, I have contacted GitHub about transferring your pull
requests from the incubator repo on GitHub to your new TLP repo.
Hopefully, this shouldn't be a problem.