From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: GitHub pull request comments
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:21:26 GMT
It's being worked on, bug it's still in the "where'd that bug come from?
why is this stuff exiting for no reason?! :C" phase.

What we are quietly working on works like this:

- comments from github goes to your dev@ list.
- someone replies to that dev list about the comment (top post!!),
  and that reply gets put on github by our system (thus, it exists both
  on github and on the ML, for sake of record keeping).

At the moment, I'm working with CouchDB on this system, and it soooort
of works, but it's not complete yet.

I'll let you know when I have a better working system in action :)

With regards,
Daniel.