From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ooo-forum SSHD RSA Key Change
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 08:57:51 GMT
On 16 November 2013 04:36, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>     I found that the SSHD RSA Key seemed to be changed on
> ooo-forum.apache.org.  The new fingerprint is
>
> 42:03:27:28:27:fd:81:34:f1:2c:82:74:06:48:3a:28
>
>     Could anyone confirm me if this is a legal change, or if there is
> any DNS sproofing?  Thanks.

The fingerprint has not changed, if you do a nslookup you will see that you
try to ssh to erebus-ssl which has the above fingerprint. But forum changed
to https.

use ooo-forums.apache.org that resolves to the vm.

You can always find the dns setup in trunk/dns/zones/generate.py for
apache.org domains.

rgds
jan I.