From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project data implicit in HTML pages
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 18:18:45 GMT
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2013, at 8:17 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>
>> There's a lot of data that seems to be implicitly stored in HTML pages, e.g. mailing
list info.  I need explicit access to this info.  Podlings are simple since podling.xml can
simply be extended to include such information, but what to do about projects?

>> To this end, panopticon is going to store this information in JSON format in a data
directory in Subversion.  If it turns out to be useful it is envisioned that it will be moved
to a central location.

> There seems to be some awesome DOAP files that I can use.  I need to extend some information
to the mailing lists.  More specifically I need to add the subscription policy for each mailing
list.

> What's the protocol for extending http://projects.apache.org/ns/asfext?

My guess is that site-dev@ would be a good place to start.  Though,
that may be dated thinking...