From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: A server for Openmeetings
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:11:03 GMT
Ultimately we will need a spec for the VM yes.  However it is infra who
will approve the spec in the first instance.  The only real restrictions
are:

1 - available resources on the physical host
2 - subject to fair use of the resources
3 - we oblige any local restrictions (providers etc)

So in my head I woudl say something like :

2-4 vcpus
8 GB RAM max (needs some level of justification)
100GB disk
and reasonable use of bandwidth

I know these might be inappropriate - but these are nothing more than
starting points for the conversation to start.

Thoughts?

--

Cheers,
Tony