From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hosting our Sphinx docs on apache.org
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:31:46 GMT
On Sep 26, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we've started moving all our docs into a Sphinx format, and currently it's being hosted
on Readthedocs.com. I think this would be much better served out of Apache infrastructure,
and I was hoping we could get the ball rolling on this asap

Argh, that came out wrong: The Sphinx source is hosted on the regular apache.org Git server,
it's part of the main Traffic Server git repo. What is hosted on Readthedocs.org is the HTML
formatted output of running Sphinx on the source. This is what I'm hoping we could move into
ASF owned infrastructure, and give a URL like e.g. http://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/.

Thanks!

-- Leif