From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project data implicit in HTML pages
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:21:42 GMT
On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 10:16:34AM -0700, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2013, at 11:18 AM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:

e.g. mailing list info.  I need explicit access to this info.  Podlings are simple since podling.xml
can simply be extended to include such information, but what to do about projects?

in a data directory in Subversion.  If it turns out to be useful it is envisioned that it
will be moved to a central location.

> >> There seems to be some awesome DOAP files that I can use.  I need to extend
some information to the mailing lists.  More specifically I need to add the subscription policy
for each mailing list.

> >> What's the protocol for extending http://projects.apache.org/ns/asfext?
> >
> > My guess is that site-dev@ would be a good place to start.  Though,
> > that may be dated thinking…
>
> I asked about it and there's been no reply.  The DOAP files are not really updated consistently
and it's taking too long for me to get my head around RDF/FOAF etc.  I'm going to create my
own files and we can rationalize what we have later.

Just use a http://people.apache.org/~adc/ namespace ??