From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Project data implicit in HTML pages
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:09:35 GMT

On Sep 2, 2013, at 8:17 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> There's a lot of data that seems to be implicitly stored in HTML pages, e.g. mailing
list info.  I need explicit access to this info.  Podlings are simple since podling.xml can
simply be extended to include such information, but what to do about projects?

> To this end, panopticon is going to store this information in JSON format in a data directory
in Subversion.  If it turns out to be useful it is envisioned that it will be moved to a central
location.

There seems to be some awesome DOAP files that I can use.  I need to extend some information
to the mailing lists.  More specifically I need to add the subscription policy for each mailing
list.

What's the protocol for extending http://projects.apache.org/ns/asfext?

Regards,
Alan