From Chris Aniszczyk <caniszc...@gmail.com>
Subject Atlasssian Stash at the ASF?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:24:56 GMT
I recently opened this JIRA to consider having the ASF have a Stash
instance:

I think it would be a huge boon for projects that are interested in using
Git at the ASF (on top of that, we get pull requests and JIRA integration).
I have already reached out to Atlassian and there more than glad to give
the ASF an open source license to Stash... and even better... help out in
getting it running!

What would the best way to see this happen or help with this effort?

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org