From Chris Aniszczyk <caniszc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atlasssian Stash at the ASF?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:40:31 GMT
The internal git solution is kind of bare bones and not widely adopted yet.

It seems the fact that we already deploy a lot of Atlassian products it
makes sense to use Stash, given that Atlassian is interested in help us
make this happen. It doesn't hurt to enable it for a few projects and see
how it acts.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk