From Chris Aniszczyk <caniszc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atlasssian Stash at the ASF?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:15:40 GMT
The reason I initially suggested Stash is because of the integration with
JIRA which is the defacto bug tracker at the ASF. Going with GitHub
Enterprise is great, but you'd have another bug tracker + wiki system that
comes along with it (could be a good thing).

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org