From Chris Aniszczyk <caniszc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atlasssian Stash at the ASF?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:27:17 GMT
The current method of taking pull requests from GitHub is very manual and
will always be (since ASF projects aren't hosted on GitHub). Stash would
essentially bring GitHub style methods of working to the ASF.

I'll comment on the JIRA issue more on why I think this is a good thing,
there's many other useful features of Stash.

In regards to the FreeBSD issue, I'll followup with the Stash team to see
what's up.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk