From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A server for Openmeetings
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 06:19:57 GMT
Artyom,

Tony said,
>  actually someone just reminded me that our new EU colo provider
has enough bandwidth to cope with your request - however it is not QoSed
so it cannot be guaranteed - but giving the amount they made available
to us I dont think you would make a significant dent in that.

Tony, what would be our next step to set up the server at EU colo provider?

Thanks!

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095