From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Canonical sources for information
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 12:36:19 GMT
If you review earlier emails in this thread you'll see that Sam's REST API requires a username/password.
 My tools will prompt for the user's username and password and pass that along.

Previously there was talk about Sam also providing a REST API that didn't require a username/password,
and this API would return a smaller subset of publicly safe information.  While I could use
such a thing I'm not going to wait for it to take shape as the content of this API still seems
to be in flux.

Regards,
Alan