From Alan Cabrera <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Getting username from full name
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 15:22:04 GMT
Yes please.

What I'd like to do is to get my stuff working then, I think that we should be changing our
core sources of information, e.g. podlings.xml, to use the apache usernames along with the
tooling that consumes those sources.

With that said, once I have the usernames, how do I get at the PMC/project membership information?

Regards,
Alan

On May 12, 2013, at 8:08 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Alan Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to get the username of a committer when I have the full name?
>>

> I recently did something similar to get the data to make the graph in
> this blog post:
>
> http://www.robweir.com/blog/2013/05/mapping-the-asf-part-ii.html

Neat, looks like the graphs we make at LinkedIn.