From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Getting username from full name
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 15:10:06 GMT
Alan Cabrera wrote on Mon, May 13, 2013 at 07:52:02 -0700:

> >> Great.  Where's the code for that?  Is it in python?
> >>

> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/people/templates/pchtml.rb
> > If you have questions about that, they are probably best on site-dev@.

> >> Where do I get the lists do PMC groups, committer groups, board memberships,
and ASF memberships?

> > I don't understand your question.
>
> I'm wondering where I get the whitelists.

As I already said: it's probably best if you hook into pchtml.rb.  Add
to it a "csv output" mode or some such.

in LDAP instead of podlings.xml.  Just a thought for discussion.

> >> You don't see it happening because it's a bad idea or because it's too difficult
to do?

> > The gneral opinion in infra is that it's not a good idea.
>
> Can you explain your opinion?

Do you want a catchall answer?  You haven't asked a concrete question
yet, so there's no other kind of answer I can give you.