From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Getting username from full name
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:42:08 GMT

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/people/templates/pchtml.rb
If you have questions about that, they are probably best on site-dev@.

> > Anyway, to your question: just use a whitelist approach: PMC groups are
> > safe, PMC committters groups are safe, board membership is safe, ASF
> > membership is safe (all of those are public knowledge anyway).  If you
> > run into something you don't recognise, omit it.
>
> Where do I get the lists do PMC groups, committer groups, board memberships, and ASF
memberships?

I don't understand your question.

> >> Also, I was wondering if it would make sense to store podling information in
LDAP instead of podlings.xml.  Just a thought for discussion.

> > Been suggested before, I don't see it happening.
>
> You don't see it happening because it's a bad idea or because it's too difficult to do?

The gneral opinion in infra is that it's not a good idea.