From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Offer of an additional day at West Cambridge Day Nursery
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:32:12 GMT
Tony, I'm sorry. This was discussed for sure. Things sometimes change over
time, that's why I have asked once again.

We have have several test servers and chat channels hosted around. My
intention was to have more
development resources hosted @apache and branded by apache.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/