From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [INFO]: minor Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin release is coming
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:13:08 GMT
Hi,

The re-spin is to add 8 or 9 languages which do add source. In all other aspects this is 3.4.1.
It should have the same content otherwise.

The new source package will have a different name, we are adding the revision number to the
name.

That's the plan. Considering the Millions of Downloads there will be no advantage for most
users in thinking that there is anything different other than support for more languages.

Regards,
Dave