From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [INFO]: minor Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin release is coming
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:05:56 GMT
Hi,

I would like to inform you that we plan a minor respin release of Apache
OpenOffice 3.4.1 to support 8 additional languages.

That means a new update src release + 8 convenience binary full install
sets + convenience binary 8 language sets. The Hungarian version will
repackaged to include a dictionary.

The vote is currently ongoing until Saturday. I plan to copy the builds
on dist on Saturday evening when the vote passed successful because of
traveling.

The final release + announcement is target for Tuesday Jan. 29th. We
should have enough time to synch the mirrors etc.

Juergen