From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [INFO]: minor Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin release is coming
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:22:07 GMT
On 23 Jan 2013, at 5:13 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> The re-spin is to add 8 or 9 languages which do add source. In all other aspects this
is 3.4.1. It should have the same content otherwise.

> The new source package will have a different name, we are adding the revision number
to the name.

Releases have to be voted on, assuming the v3.4.1 release was voted on correctly and you're
cleared to release v3.4.1, v3.4.1 is now cast in stone and you can't change those sources
without invalidating that vote.

What you should be doing is releasing v3.4.2 after a new vote.

Regards,
Graham