From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [INFO]: minor Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin release is coming
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:10:13 GMT
So long as it is 3.4.1a or something like that - there is something that
marks it as a different release version to be voted on, all is fine. It
could be 3.4.1.0.0.0.1 for all it matters to me, so long as it has a
different version no. As Graham says, 3.4.1 has been voted on and
released, and therefore cannot be re-released. The rest is about how you
market it to your users, which really seems to be what you are talking
about.

Upayavira

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013, at 03:57 PM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 1/23/13 4:22 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> > On 23 Jan 2013, at 5:13 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> The re-spin is to add 8 or 9 languages which do add source. In all other aspects
this is 3.4.1. It should have the same content otherwise.

> >> The new source package will have a different name, we are adding the revision
number to the name.

> > Releases have to be voted on, assuming the v3.4.1 release was voted on correctly
and you're cleared to release v3.4.1, v3.4.1 is now cast in stone and you can't change those
sources without invalidating that vote.