From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mirroring git.apache.org
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2012 22:35:41 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Shawn Pearce <sop@google.com> wrote:
> I am trying to locate an HTTP URL we can periodically fetch to get the
> list of available repositories. For example kernel.org gives us [4]
> and eclipse.org gives us [5]. The only source I can locate for
> git.apache.org is an XHTML index document that is much more difficult
> to parse than the plain text formats we get from other sites. Is there
> a plain text project listing we can parse? If not can infra make one
> available?

The index file on git.apache.org is generated by [1]. Please provide a
patch to produce an additional text file in a format you like.

FWIW, GitHub currently parses the XHTML index to mirror our
repositories at https://github.com/apache.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/git/bin/update-index.sh

BR,

Jukka Zitting