From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: mirroring git.apache.org
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:35:53 GMT
I suspect that Shawn would be happy with the list at <http://git.apache.org> if it were
in a text file instead of XHTML 1.0.  (It is very systematic and the title and URL of each
repository could be scraped without too much trouble.  A two-column text file with just those
entries would be even easier.)

That should serve well enough for the purpose of mirroring.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@porterclan.net] On Behalf Of Brett Porter
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 16:04
To: infrastructure-dev@apache.org
Subject: Re: mirroring git.apache.org

Hi Shawn,

For projects that have moved to using Git, you'll find the same index here: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?a=project_index

The rest of the projects at git.apache.org are read-only mirrors of Subversion repositories.

In the coming months, git-wip-us will likely become the production service and be relocated.
It may be that the read-only repos would be available under the same interface at that point
and you could grab the list from there. I'll let others speak about whether that's the case,
and how you might get a better list in the mean time.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter